Sweta’s Qualification includes
- Certified Personal trainer from International Sports Science Association
- Certified cardiographic technician from AIMS, New Jersey
- Certified Diabetes Educator from International Diabetes Federation(IDF)
- Masters in Dietetics and Food Service Management
- Bachelors in Applied Nutrition from SVT college, Santacruz
Diets are specialized in
- Weight Management
- Renal complications
- Irritable bowel syndrome
I can counsel diabetic patients skillfully on hypoglycemia, sick day routine, foot care and insulin injection technique.
Some of my Projects
- Importance of Breakfast for the Corporate.
- Presentation on Liver Cirrhosis
- Conducted a survey on eating habits in adolescent girls.
- Conducted a survey on breast feeding in lactating women.
- Conducted a survey of anthropometric measurements on children at UCDC NGO
- Volunteer with Asian Heart Institute in Mumbai Marathon 2009.
- Street play on Importance of Breast feeding at Sion hospital